Monday 4 August 2014

Am i doing this right? ~ My first post

Although Im not an expert in the art of social media and my life i'snt the slightest bit interesting, for a long time ive considered starting a blog and after months of educating myself on creating (what i hope will be) a decent and enjoyable blog, i have finally decided to take the plunge and start one!

Summer is definetely the perfect time to start a blog! What i thought would be a fun interesting summer, has turned out to be endless days sat infront of the tv and as you're proably aware daytime tv is pretty rubbish! Therefore i think writing a blog would be a productive yet interesting way to spend my spare time. I'm not sure whether anyone will actually read my posts but i like the idea of having my own little space on the big wide world of the internet where i can attempt to be creative and show off all my favourite things!

Being a newbie to the blogging world i think its appropriate to introduce myself...

10 facts about me!
1) My Name is Hannah and i live in west yorkshire, England
2) Im 15 years old
3) Im 2 minutes younger than my unidentical twin sister Megan
4) i love all things pink
5) i love love love chinese food
6) im a massive tv series fan
7) Disney movies are my favourites
8) John Green is God and his books are perfect
9) Im a loyal Hollyoaks enthusiast
10) i have an unhealthy shopping addiction
Top Quality (not) selfie with my twin sister while we were babysitting! (im on the right)

i know my first blog post isnt anything special but im just getting started and hopefully i'll be ble to create something for you all to enjoy. 

thank you for reading,


WElCOME TO MY WORLD!


-han


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12672169/?claim=c48gwskcesn">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> 

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Head on over to my blog http://eiyoieoatx.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/so-i-would-first-like-to-thank-emily-at.html#comment-form for all the details!

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete